|Created Date||20-05-22 18:57|
|Due Date||2020-05-31 | Rolling Base|
ProtoPie is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our Growth & Customer Success team on a part-time basis.
We are currently expanding sales in North America. This year, we are planning to increase our market share in North America and to take a leading position in the global market.
You'll have the opportunity to explore global marketing regarding sales supporting including market trend research, competitor analysis, data collection. Also, you'll be exposed to cross-functional projects involving other teams related to branding, product and data anaylsis.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist sales, data analytics, and marketing team with daily administrative duties.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Consolidate data and improve data quality on sales leads.
- Support managing Salesforce data.
- Help with the planning sales initiatives.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Native or fluent English communication skills (writing and verbal).
- Interested in learning more about online communities and social channels
- Interested in learning global marketing process and research
- Flexible working hours (generally from 10.30 AM to 7 PM in KST).
- Part-time basis.
- At least 3 months.
- Our office is in the heart of Gangnam, Seoul in South Korea.
- Remote work is possible.
- Per effective immediately.
- Pay: KRW 10,000 per hour
- Working hours: starting with 20 hours per week.
About Studio XID and ProtoPie
Studio XID is the company behind ProtoPie, the easiest tool used to turn your UI/UX design ideas into highly interactive prototypes for mobile, desktop, web, all the way to IoT. It was co-founded by former Google, Samsung and Naver employees.
We're a small but growing team in Seoul, South Korea, with a shared passion for anything tech, design and KBBQ!
And together with you we'd like to embark on our mission of arming people with the prototyping tool so intuitive, fast and powerful there's never a barrier stopping anyone from exploring and realizing a new idea.
How to Apply?
Eager to join our growing team? Send us your CV and application letter to email@example.com Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- ProtoPie_Sales_Intern.pdf (3.0M) 9 downloads | DATE : 2020-05-22 18:57:50