|Created Date||19-03-30 08:51|
Job Position: PR Intern
- Work with team to drive daily and weekly media monitoring.
- Perform market research and content analysis to support PR planning.
- Create and curate engaging content for various communications activities (e.g. newsletter)
- Build and update media lists and databases.
- Coordinate and participate in various PR projects.
Who we are looking for:
- Current undergraduate or postgraduate student
- Major in English, journalism, international relations, marketing is preferred
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English
- Can work at least 3 days a week for a minimum of 3 months
(availability on Thursday and Friday is required)
- Curiosity and strong desire to learn
- Passionate about public relations
- (optional) Design skills (proficiency in Adobe PS, AI) is a plus
- Resume (both Korean and English)
- Self-Introductory Letter (Korean)
How to Apply:
Send the required documents to the following email address:
The job information may change at any time, depending on the circumstances of the company.
Hirediversity shall not be held responsible for the job information.