|Created Date||19-11-11 16:33|
1 Trainee (12 months program) for Global Markets Dept, Hong Kong (Equity Derivatives Sales Assistant, Korea Desk) Department located at Hong Kong office.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
This position is to assist Sales people in Equities and Derivatives (EQD) space. The person will work for Sales who handle various types of Equity Derivatives Products and also engage in developing sales tools.
This position is to assist Sales people in Equities and Derivatives (EQD) space. The person will work for Sales who handle various types of Equity Derivatives Products and also engage in developing sales tools. If the person proves to be qualified for the position as an EQD sales, he/she may get the chance to be a permanent staff.
- Degrees in math, statistics, physics, engineering, information technology, finance are preferred
- Fluency in English, Korean is a must.
- Knowledge in financial market and investment products
- Programming skill and database knowledge is preferred
- Strong analytical skill and statistical knowledge is an advantage.
- Hard-working, diligent and strong commitment to the team is a must.
Interested parties, please send the below quoting reference: email@example.com before
14 November 2019.
Thank you to submit in one file.
- Cover Letter + A Full Resume (As one File)
- Consent Form
Note: Please update the Subject Line of your email as “Trainee_HK_14 Nov 2019”.