|Created Date||19-11-07 15:13|
|Due Date||Occasion Employment|
The Hirediversity team contacted the company and confirmed the following:
- This position can be applied regardless of nationality.
- Monthly payment is 2,000,000 KWA (야근식대 & 택시비 별도지급)
Lazard Korea is currently looking for an off-cycle intern analyst who will work for 2~3 months starting at the earliest. Send English resume to email@example.com.
· Assist senior bankers in all aspects of M&A / corporate finance transactions from creating marketing materials to conducting industry research / in-depth financial and valuation analysis
· Experience live transactions and interact with clients as you build your network and experience
· Help generate ideas and opportunities for new and existing clients through in-depth research
· Learn from, and work with, teams consisting of professionals drawn from across the business, including senior bankers within your firm, experts in other areas of the firm and colleagues from around the globe
· Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills
· A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution
· Communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals and clients
· Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
· Fluency in English and Korean is essential
The job information may change at any time, depending on the circumstances of the company. Hirediversity shall not be held responsible for the job information.