|Created Date||19-11-05 17:33|
|Career Level||Entry Level (less than 2 years of experience)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||Negotiable USD Per Year|
|Categories||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relations|
|Job Description||We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated and data-driven Marketing Assistant to join us in creating a globally-renowned skincare brand.
-Indonesia marketing associate
-Contents translate from English to Indonesian
A good understanding and in-depth knowledge of Indonesia's specific cultures, beauty trends known as localization.
Subject matter knowledge specific to the content you'll be translating.
Excellent writing skills and command of grammar.
Attention to detail combined with the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines.
• Understanding of why and how people buy skincare - online & in-store
• Familiarity conducting competitive analysis, listening to find trends and using tools to get this done effectively + intelligently
• The habit of taking smart, initiatives to learn what’s needed and achieve the goal at hand
• Ability to manage various projects while maintaining high-quality
• Able to write and speak in English
• Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google - and how people use them
• Proficiency in Google Tools
|Guidelines for Applicants||Nice to Haves:
• Experience with global marketing or international cultures abroad
|Additional Information||About Us:
AXIS-Y is the first brand committed to the creation of climate-based skincare. We listen to the needs and concerns of our market in order to deliver skincare they will love. In 2019 alone, we’ve grown to become a beloved brand by the online skincare community. And we don’t have any intention to slow down as we develop even better products and expand globally.
If you are interested, please apply with a CV and covering letter telling us why you’re perfect for the role and why the opportunity is interest to you.
We only open to part-time
|Required Document||Cover letter, Photo, Resume|