|Created Date||19-10-24 14:33|
PwC Hong Kong and Mainland China, Shanghai, China
· Engage mainly in cross-border M&A deals, especially between China and Korea;
· Perform relevant projects including financial advisory, financial due diligence, valuation, strategy consulting;
· Collect, mining and publishing global M&A opportunity information;
· Use diversiform research tools and analyze industry and company data;
· Assist managers and above in leading a team of professionals in carrying out projects and others; and
· Working closely with clients and team members in order to provide quality services.
· University degree, preferably in auditing, accounting, finance or other commercial oriented disciplines;
· China, Korea or overseas CPA qualification preferred;
· Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin and Korean (must);
· Relevant experience in Big 4, local CPA firm or consulting firm is a plus; and
· Team player, dynamic and hardworking.
Please kindly send your resume to:
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us as well.
- [PWC China] Job posting_201910.pdf (102.5K) 0 downloads | DATE : 2019-10-24 14:33:55