|Created Date||19-09-11 11:45|
|Due Date||Occasion Employment|
The Hirediversity team contacted the company and confirmed the following:
- This position can be applied regardless of nationality.
- Korean ability is necessary.(Near level)
- The company would like to hire English speakers
- This company has "DIVERSITY COMMITMENT"
[SAP Education Korea Internship Program]
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront,"KO">– SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Education Operation and Delivery support (Internship Program)
Education Operation and Delivery
* Customer Service : Support Training Delivery
- Work with Education Operation & Delivery team to deliver SAP Professional Training
- Communicate with various customers and clients to provide SAP Professional Training information
- Implement educational satisfaction survey management
- Analyze and report educational satisfaction survey result
- Provide"text-indent: 20pt;"> - Run reports, review and analyze educational data
- Support SAP Education training e-DM
- In process of undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English (Written, Verbal)
- Good communication skill
- Excellence in MS Office(PPT, Excel, Word etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Good stakeholder management skill
- Good knowledge of Education and Human Resources Development
- Strong business acumen; communication skill
- Strong with details and able to multi-task
- Education, Pedagogy, Educational Technology Major
SAP Korea (Dogokdong, Gangnamgu, Seoul, Korea)
From October 2019 to April 2020 (6 months)
1) 2020년 2월 / 9월 국내 외 학사(석사) 재학생 및 졸업 예정자
2) 교육/인문/상경 계열 전공자 우대
3) 교육 업무에 관심 있는 자
4) 영어 & MS Office능력 우수자
5) 2019년 10월 입사 및 6개월 근무 가능자
1) 접수처: Email 통해 서류 접수
2) 제출서류: 국/영문 Resume 및 Cover Letter (지원 시 필히 제출 요망)
3) 서류접수마감: 2019년 09월 18일 (수) 24:00
4) 서류합격발표 및 면접전형: 서류 마감 후 2~3일 내 개별 안내 예정
5) 전화문의 : 02-2194-2643
• 병역필 또는 면제자로 해외여행에 결격사유가 없는 자
• 전형일정은 상황에 따라 변동될 수 있습니다.
• 지원서 내용이 사실과 다른 경우, 합격(입사)이 취소됩니다.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: email@example.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The job information may change at any time, depending on the circumstances of the company. Hirediversity shall not be held responsible for the job information.