|Created Date||19-09-03 13:04|
The Hirediversity team contacted the company and confirmed the following:
- This position can be applied regardless of nationality.
- Korean ability is preferred, not mandatory
- The company would like to hire Chinese speakers or English speakers.
- Location is Not korea. It is china.
Intern – Deals
PwC Hong Kong and Mainland China, Shanghai, China
· Engage mainly in cross-border M&A deals, especially between China and Korea;
· Perform relevant projects including financial advisory, financial due diligence, valuation, strategy consulting;
· Collect, mining and publishing global M&A opportunity information;
· Use diversiform research tools and analyze industry and company data;
· Assist managers and above in leading a team of professionals in carrying out projects and others; and
· Working closely with clients and team members in order to provide quality services.
· University degree, preferably in auditing, accounting, finance or other commercial oriented disciplines;
· China, Korea or overseas CPA qualification preferred;
· Excellent communication skills in English or Mandarin(Chinese) or Korean;
· Relevant experience in Big 4, local CPA firm or consulting firm is a plus; and
· Team player, dynamic and hardworking.
Please kindly send your resume to:
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us as well.
PwC China의 경우 인턴의 시급은 140 RMB/일 입니다.
The job information may change at any time, depending on the circumstances of the company. Hirediversity shall not be held responsible for the job information.