|Created Date||19-06-11 00:59|
|Due Date||Occasion Employment|
The Hirediversity team contacted the company and confirmed the following:
- This position can be applied regardless of nationality.
- Korean ability is necessary.(Neer native level)
Gorilla PE Intern/Full-time Recruiting
Gorilla PE(Private Equity)
provides PE and late-stage VC investment and advisory services globally with promising business opportunities. It has invested in domestic and foreign companies in various fields, including distribution platform, MCN, co-living business, and education sectors, and the company has been actively exploring and investing in more business opportunities recently.
Gorilla PE's senior members are highly skilled professionals with global top-tier professional firm experience (Bain & Company, KPMG, & Beyond (PEF), etc.), which will provide valuable career mentoring opportunities for the employees.
Gorilla PE is looking for energetic and motivated people who are interested in PE and VC to join our team as intern/full-time employee.
- Sector screening, business model benchmarking, industry research
- Supporting investment proposals, financial analysis and other documentation
- English research and English original documents review
- Junior or graduates (those who want full-time jobs)
- Fluent in Korean and English (required)
- Fluent in Chinse (preferred)
- Familiarity with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Internship experience at private equity, venture capital, investment banking or consulting firms
3. Working Condition
- Duration: [Intern] Minimum 2 months (longer periods are preferred)
[Full-time employee] Transition to full-time job after a six-month evaluation
- Location: Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Gorilla Private Equity (PE)
4F, 43, Seolleung-ro 148-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 06062
서울시강남구선릉로148길 43, 4층우편번호 06062
How to apply
Gorilla PE / Your name/Visa type
1. English or Korean resume
- Up to two interviews will be held for selected candidates
Applicants who do not conform to the title format&required documents are deemed not to apply
The job information may change at any time, depending on the circumstances of the company. Hirediversity shall not be held responsible for the job information.