|Created Date||19-04-27 10:35|
Professional Services Engineering
We are looking for young Graduates Interns to join our Professional Services Engineering Team. Our Professional Services Engineers lead the architecture, planning, implementation, and data migration, in accordance with our best practices. This team is highly visible and carries great responsibilities as the Professional Services Engineers enable customers and helps realize the benefits of using NetApp technologies and services. As a member of this team, an individual will have a large impact in significantly improving how our clients manage and control their data as well as implement our product/Cloud strategies. These services will be delivered both remotely and on customer premise.
This role will help you to expand your understanding about our Professional Services offerings. This is an excellent opportunity learn and experience a fast paced, dynamic environment. This will also give you an understanding of what is required of a person when handling multiple responsibilities along with effectively engaging with the various groups within the company.
As a Professional Services Engineering Intern, you will...
- Have a technical focus on Cloud Technology
- Learn to work in a project environment alongside NetApp consultants
- Learn new technologies via certification and training
- Eventually collaborate with consultants working on customer facing projects that deliver NetApp technology into customer environments
The ideal candidate would:
- Have an interest in Cloud Technology
- Pursuing or completed an IT focussed bachelor’s/master’s degree
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and take on additional learning opportunities where required.
Pursuing or completed an IT focussed bachelor’s/master’s degree or Equivalent
Typically requires no prior experience
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities, to apply for open positions at NetApp
How to Apply:
- Apply directly using the following link:
The job information may change at any time, depending on the circumstances of the company. Hirediversity shall not be held responsible for the job information.