|Created Date||19-04-17 00:55|
|Due Date||Occasion Employment|
The Hirediversity team contacted the company and confirmed the following:
- This position can be applied regardless of nationality.
- Korean ability is necessary. (Neer native)
POSITION: RA (Research Assistant)
DATE PREPARED: Mid April
REPORTS TO: Case Manager
WHO WE ARE…
Corporate Value Associates
CVA(Corporate Value Associates) is a global strategy consulting firm with 18 offices, HQs in Paris, working as one firm to serve multi-national clients. Through our network, we have serviced our blue-chip clients for over 30 years by applying our problem solving frameworks to their often complex and critical problems.
We currently have exciting opportunities for talented and motivated people wishing to join our Seoul office as aRA(Research Assistant). At CVA, you will work on a range of highly stimulating and interesting projects across various industries, geographic locations and international cultures. You will work on discreet modules of larger projects, analyse complex and ambiguous problems, manage client relationships and develop innovative, tangible solutions for our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
“RAs will have the opportunity to understand what working life as a consultant entails”
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work on business-critical projects that are at the top of our clients' agendas
· Assist with the development of hypotheses, conduct research, perform analysis and communicate conclusions
· Play a role in delivering effective solutions to our clients
· Participate in a team of consultants/managers and client staff on a day to day basis
· Conduct research, analysis and translation
· Derive implications and formulate solutions from the raw data gathered
· Report to CVA case management
TO WORK WITH US…
· Career-minded students, newly graduates or those in their final year of a quantitative based Degree or Masters (such as economics/commerce/business, engineering, IT, science or mathematics) from Korea top universities with overseas experience or from Top foreign universities with outstanding academic results
· Fluent in Korean and English (both written and spoken)
· Previous internships would be well regarded, particularly those undertaken within a professional services firm or within the strategy/corporate planning department of a large corporation
· Solid communication skills, which will enable effective communication with people of all ages, backgrounds and nationalities
How to apply
CVA / Your name/Visa type
1. English Resume
Applicants who do not conform to the title format&required documents are deemed not to apply
The job information may change at any time, depending on the circumstances of the company. Hirediversity shall not be held responsible for the job information.