|Created Date||21-05-25 14:16|
- Support the development of new creative music opportunities by monitoring trends and changes in the entertainment industry.
- Drive daily operation of music businesses including but not limited to artist/music promotion, licensing, LIVE, and platform partnerships.
- Resolve business issues with partners in a timely and effective manner.
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues.
- Support communications with cross-functional teams and external partners such as music labels, entertainment companies, and platforms.
- Regularly perform market analysis to provide insight for the team.
- Bachelor's degree or currently pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Work a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week.
- Ability to speak and write in Korean and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools. - A solid understanding of the Korean entertainment landscape such as key players, developing trends, and related platforms.
- Fast learner, highly entrepreneurial with a good sense of judgment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, multi-task, manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Understanding of the online business as well as the media industry, and excellent strategic thinking and communication skills.
- Proactive, organized, responsible, with the ability to work well with a team.
- A particular interest in music, consumer technology, social media, content, pop culture, and lifestyle trends.