|Created Date||21-05-25 09:40|
Analyst Program Opportunity at Elevation Equity Partners
Elevation Equity Partners (“Elevation”) is a private equity investment manager focused on mid-market investments in Korea. Elevation’s team consists of investment professionals from former CVCI (Citigroup Venture Capital International) / TRG Korea (The Rohatyn Group Korea) with more than 40 years of combined industry experiences. The team members have proven history of numerous successful investments and exits in Korea over c. 20 years, including the recent investment/exit of F&B franchise operator.
Elevation team is seeking to hire an intern for 6-months, starting from early-June (subject to change according to the applicants' availability).
- Assisting in evaluation of investment opportunities in Korea
- Analyzing the financial performance of investment targets and assisting in the building of financial models
- Industry and market research
- Assisting in the management of the transaction process
- Monitoring and analyzing the operating and financial performance of portfolio companies
- Conducting documentation of key materials
- Superior financial analysis and modeling skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an emphasis on sound business judgment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrate confidence, maturity and social acumen
- Fluency in English and Korean
Candidates who are interested in applying for the internship opportunity should submit English resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your application email, please use following format: [Internship Application] Your Name/School Name. Qualified candidates will be notified regarding next steps in the process.