|Created Date||21-05-25 09:14|
We are currently looking for a high caliber, upbeat and quick learner willing to take direction as a Sales Support Intern for a period of 6 months. You will be an integral part of our Business Development team and help to handle business development operational tasks.
What you’ll be doing
- Help to handle the customer maintenance renewal process, coordinate and communicate customer renewal intentions with Sales, Marketing and other members of the team
- Engage customers as required and support the license compliance process
- Provide information to customers regarding maintenance quotes and reinstatements and sales support and perform additional duties as needed
- Prepare and provide information for management reporting, analyse new and renewal sales data including customer insight and Unity product usage
- Support sales related marketing online and offline events while coworking with a marketing agency and maintain gaming industry market insights with recent press releases and game performance data reports
What we’re looking for
- Self-motivated, independent, and an excellent teammate
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent in follow-through, and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and operate efficiently given multiple priorities in a mission- critical environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Have good command of word processing and spreadsheet experience in MS Word and Excel
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.