|Created Date||21-05-09 11:08|
1 Trainee (1 Year is preferred, but 6 Months will also be considered) for Corporate Client Coverage Division (Korea) within SOCIETE GENERALE CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANKING (“SG CIB”) Seoul Branch. This program is expected to commence as early as possible.
Monthly Salary is 2,500,000 (KRW)
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 80 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB is a reference bank specialising in: Euro Capital Markets, Derivatives and Structured Finance. Combining innovation and quality of execution, SG CIB provides corporates, financial institutions, investors and public-sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
SG in Korea
SG opened a branch in 1983 through which it offers a full range of debt, advisory and corporate banking services. Dealing with the top local companies, its primary focus is structured financing, as well as market operations - Foreign Exchange or interest rates.
About Corporate Client Coverage Division
Corporate Client Coverage division of SG CIB, offers a global coverage approach focused on strategic dialogue with clients. Building on long-term relationships based on trust, the coverage bankers promotes to clients the whole range of services offered by SG CIB and the Group, with a focus on investment banking and commercial banking activities.
The Corporate Client Coverage Dept Korea with the support of product lines provides tailor-made solutions to global corporates of Korea. Building on a comprehensive coverage set-up and investment banking platform, our coverage bankers collaborate in a complementary manner to accompany their clients with the utmost expertise.
1. Assistance to marketing & sales activities of senior relationship managers
- Assist senior relationship managers (“RMs”) in marketing and sales activities towards clients
- Prepare marketing materials & research items and provide assistance in logistics matters
- In relation to regular / ad-hoc request from clients, collaborate with other departments to prepare drafts and reporting to RMs
- Prepare and draft various internal memos (e.g. pipeline reports, client/internal call memos, strategy/action plan memos) for reporting to the management of SG Korea and regional office.
- Support and lead administrative process in commercial banking activities process in close cooperation with senior RMs and relevant teams
2. Client profitability management
- Prepare and update client profitability data for internal reporting in collaboration with relevant teams in the regional office and in Korea
- Prepare and draft various relationship review memos and exposure strategy including profitability analysis
- Support in preparing performance analysis report for management reporting
3. Client Reference Data Management
- Manage accounts onboarding process in compliance with Know Your Client (“KYC”) & Compliance
- Manage and modify internal client reference data
- Provide assistance to ad-hoc requests from overseas client coverage teams and domestic product teams
Interested parties, please send the below quoting reference: SEO-HUMN@sgcib.com
14 May 2021.
Note: Please update the Subject Line of your email as “Trainee_Bank_GLBA_COV”.