|Created Date||21-05-03 22:05|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||35000 KRW Per Hour|
|Categories||Education, Training, and Library|
We organize and manage education program about Korean cultural heritage for kids and adults to raise them to be a commentator who explain our valuable history onsite.
Children between age 11 to 16 participate in the program called “English Storyteller School” and they learn history of Palaces in korean or english. Final goal is to explain our history at the palace as volunteering.
- Listen their story and give them questions as a foreigner’s erspective
- Correct their english expression(word and phrase)
- 10am ~ 12pm(2hours) on Saturday or Sunday
- Palaces (Gyeongbokgung Palace / Deoksugung Palace / Suwon Hwaseong Fortress)
*Because of COVID-19, kids classes may be held online. In that case, classes will be conducted using a video conferencing program.
- Must be a english native speaker - Working and student Visa holder - Interesting in korean traditional things
- Prior english teaching experience with korean students
|Guidelines for Applicants||■How to Apply?
- Send us your CV by email (email@example.com) until 2021.05.22. (Saturday)