|Created Date||21-04-29 09:46|
|Due Date||Occasion Employment|
As one of the fastest-growing markets, Asia Pacific has been a key growth and profitability driver for our company. To plan the future bench strength for the Asia Pacific, we would like to launch the APAC Trainee Program to provide the young talents the platform to grow as individuals and as future employees.
In the APAC Trainee Program, we offer a unique platform to start your career coaching by experienced mentors and managers. We will also pair you up with a buddy who will help you navigate the program.
You will have the opportunity to rotate within 24 months through different functions in the Brand and Commercial team in Korea and abroad. The change of department every six months offers you the opportunity to get to know the various departments, work in multinational teams, and develop detailed specialist knowledge, and a wide network. We will provide overseas rotation opportunities within the Asia-Pacific market to help you develop a multi-cultural career.
Our APAC Trainee program aims to foster future entry position young leaders, equipped with broad knowledge and skills.
- Functional Trainee: Will experience with Brand team (Brand Activation, Key City Analyst and Key City Activation). The trainee will be rotated by every 6 months within Brand Team.
- Commercial Trainee: Will experience with Commercial team (Business Development, Retail and CTC Team). The trainee will be rotated by every 6 months within Commercial Team.
- Both Trainees: Will oversee experience within APAC for 6 months (It could be changed as per Covid 19 and Business situation)
COMMERCIAL TRAINEE'S ASSIGNMENT AFTER ONBOARDING
Assignment 1: Business Development
Assignment 2: Retail - Retail Planning
Assignment 3: APAC rotation (it could be changed due to Covid 19 and the Business situation)
Assignment 4: Brand adidas - Concept to Consumer
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Business Development: Support Senior Leadership Team in Project Management process of strategic initiatives, Market intelligence newsletter, and Global/APAC reports. Get to know adidas Business from the strategic point of view.
- Retail Planning: Support providing key business analysis & forecasting for Retail KPI management and support OTB planning process.
- Brand adidas, Concept to Consumer: Lead the optimal country-category level assortment plan by channel for the designated category to populate and deploy key brand concepts in the marketplace
You will need to be proficient in English, a leader, and a team player with strong interpersonal skills. Honing a keen sense of business acumen with excellent critical thinking and analytical skillsets showcasing proactiveness, adaptability in driving results.
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) with a strong academic record
- Expected Graduates and Graduates (less than 1-year working experience)
(2019년 8월 이후 졸업자 ~ 2021년 8월 졸업 예정자, 인턴 포함 경력 1년 이하 경력자)
- Passion for Sport and Brand
- Application: 26 – 07, May 2021
- 1st Video & Talent Acquisition Interview: 10 – 21, May 2021
- 2nd Case Study & Business Interview: 26 – 30, May 2021
- Senior Leadership Team Interview: 03 – 11, June 2021
- Offer: 16 June 2021
- Onboarding: 1 July 2021
*The schedule can be changed according to the process of the selection process.