|Created Date||21-04-29 09:38|
Analyst Program Opportunity at Elevation Equity Partners
Elevation Equity Partners (“Elevation”) is a private equity investment manager focused on mid-market investments in Korea. Elevation’s team consists of investment professionals from former CVCI (Citigroup Venture Capital International) / TRG Korea (The Rohatyn Group Korea) with more than 40 years of combined industry experiences. The team members have proven history of numerous successful investments and exits in Korea over c. 20 years, including the recent investment/exit of F&B franchise operator.
Elevation team is seeking to hire an analyst for the 1-year analyst program, starting from Mid-May (subject to change according to the applicants' availability).
At the end of the program, the Analyst will be given a performance review, after which promotion will be determined.
- Analyzing and evaluating investment opportunities in Korea
- Performing valuation analysis and building financial models
- Assisting in the management of the transaction process with bankers, accountants, lawyers and consultants
- Monitoring and analyzing the operating and financial performance of portfolio companies
- Industry, market and technical research
- Superior financial analysis and modeling skills
- Numerous intern experiences at private equity firms, investment banks and management consultancy
- Keen understanding of the M&A transaction process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an emphasis on sound business judgment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrate confidence, maturity and social acumen
- Fluency in English and Korean
Candidates who are interested in applying for the internship opportunity should submit English resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your application email, please use following format: [Internship Application] Your Name/School Name. Qualified candidates will be notified regarding next steps in the process.