MOLOCO is a machine learning company that empowers mobile businesses to unleash the power of their data for fast, sustainable growth through the programmatic advertising ecosystem. Founded in 2013, the company offers a complete suite of programmatic advertising solutions to help mobile companies optimize the performance of their acquisition, retention and monetization campaigns. MOLOCO offers a top-rated real-time bidding platform that provides scale across more than 4 billion devices. Through highly sophisticated products like MOLOCO Cloud and MOLOCO Engine, consumers are able to easily utilize the benefits of their own data while leveraging the power of MOLOCO’s proprietary machine learning technology. MOLOCO is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Jakarta, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo. For more information, visit www.molocoads.com.
The Marketing intern is responsible for assisting the management of marketing operations in Korea under the supervision of a Marketing manager.
What you'll do
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution (e.g. social media, email, and other offline marketing activities)
- Assist in the creation of written and/or visual content for marketing channels
- Assist with promotional/client gift creation and distribution logistics
- Assist with logistics for marketing events and onsite management
- Support cross-functional projects with teams in other global offices
- Assist with managing existing social media channels including Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a marketing intern role preferred
- Knowledge of SEO and Keyword strategy
- Copywriting or content writing experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Korean
- The ability to project manage while also staying organized yourself
- The ability to work closely with teams across different time zones around the globe.
- Be creative! Help mold this role into something greater than what we even imagined