|Created Date||21-02-17 20:11|
Viki, a Rakuten Company (Japan Stock Exchange: 4755), is a global TV site with more than 32 million viewers a month watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 600 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant. This position will be located in Seoul, Korea. This person will report to the Senior Marketing Manager based in Korea and assist the larger Content Marketing team in both Korea and San Mateo, CA. The intern will be an integral part of the Content Marketing team and Marketing team at large. The intern will assist on executing marketing tasks for some of the biggest Korean and Chinese entertainment campaigns to be seen and enjoyed by viewers around the world. We are looking for someone who is organized, detail-oriented, an amazing project manager and cross-functional communicator. Bonus if you are passionate about the entertainment/media/digital landscape, especially k-dramas and c-dramas!
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Marketing team for title launches and promotions ensuring all information is available on CMS
- Source material for video clips and images to be used for social media
- Help manage social media accounts (YouTube, Facebook. Instagram and Twitter), maintaining calendars, uploading posts, generating reports/analytics
- Help run reporting for the CRM team using internal dashboards and various analytic tools to evaluate campaign performance
- Assist in set up and execution of various marketing campaigns using our customer messaging platform (email, push notifications, in app messages)
- Research on licensed TV shows/movies & artists to (i) fill in the gaps for metadata fields and (ii) provide/check for accurate metadata on the CMS
- Work closely with designers and copywriters to create marketing creatives
- Provide appropriate content list and assets for various departments upon request
- Effective communicator in both English and Korean
- Great attention to detail and highly resourceful in delivering results
- Able to be both creative and analytically minded
- Previous marketing or related marketing assistant experience in new media and/or entertainment industry experience a plus
- Familiarity with social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Excellent multitasker thriving in fast-paced environments with strong project management skills
- Experience working in an international company is preferred
- Photoshop, video filming and/or video editing skills are a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.