|Created Date||21-01-22 18:52|
6-mth Internship for Inquisitive Minds
This is work-from-home internship at a Hong Kong-based long-term equities investment firm. The initial duration of the internship is 6 months and can be extended based on performance. Working hour is highly flexible and compensation will be KRW 13,000 per hour.
We are looking for students based in Korea who
- are driven by passion and curiosity,
- think and make decisions independently, and
- push themselves to produce results.
NOT Required for the job
- Fluency in English
- Previous understanding of finance or investing
You will work directly with the CIO who is determined to help qualified young talents learn, who has 15 years of investment experience at global elite investment firms in New York and Hong Kong.
There will be a case study which you will be given TWO WEEKS to complete. Those who pass the case study will have an interview with the CIO.
How to Apply
Please submit your essay and CV, in either Korean or English, to Link below.
answering below questions:
- What profession do you want to pursue after graduation? Why does the profession interest you and/or why do you think it is suitable for you?
- Why are you interested in this internship, particularly given that you know little about us and the hiring process is rather unusual?
About Tashi Capital
Tashi Capital is a Hong Kong-based firm that invests in Chinese and Korean stocks with over five years of investment horizon based on deep, proprietary research.