|Created Date||20-12-01 09:39|
|Due Date||Occasion Employment|
Shinhan Alternative Investment Management Inc. (“Shinhan AIM”) is looking for a highly capable and motivated intern to join the Infrastructure & Strategic Investment team. The intern will assist investment professionals in fund administration, market monitoring, and investment due diligence.
Shinhan AIM’s Infrastructure & Strategic Investment Team focuses"MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:3.0pt;line-height:normal">
The internship is expected to commence as soon as possible and will last for a period of three months. We are happy to adjust internship schedule upon availability of applicants. Extension is possible depending"MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:3.0pt;line-height:normal">
Shinhan AIM is a top-tier alternative investment manager covering domestic and overseas infrastructure, real estate, corporate finance, and private equity. Established in 2004 as Shinhan Private Equity, the company expanded its business to infrastructure, real estate, and corporate finance in November 2017. Shinhan AIM currently manages $7 billion across more than fifty funds.
- Perform in-depth research"MsoListParagraph" style="margin-top:0cm;margin-right:0cm;margin-bottom: 3.0pt;margin-left:23.0pt;mso-para-margin-top:0cm;mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:3.0pt;mso-para-margin-left:0gd;text-indent:-18.0pt; line-height:normal;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1">- Assist in preparing investment memorandum and project teasers
- Assist day-to-day operations and fund administration duties
- Perform other administrative tasks as necessary
- Currently pursuing undergraduate degree at top-tier academic institutions
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytic and quantitative skills
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Prior internship experience in consulting, investment banking highly preferred but not required
Please kindly send an English resume and cover letter, each preferably limited to a single page, to the following two email addresses.
- SAIM_Internship Notice_Infra_Nov_2020_v2.pdf (286.6K) 12 downloads | DATE : 2020-12-01 09:39:37