|Created Date||20-10-14 18:08|
Our company, Asiance, is the first Brandtech Partner in Asia.
Brandtech is an advanced model of Digital Agency based in Seoul and Tokyo. We provide innovative digital transformation and experience services for end-to-end journeys by fusing technology and creativity.
Having experience in the Asian digital marketing industry for 15 years now, we have worked with over 350 clients. We work in partnership with business leaders of the future and world-renowned brands to bring out their best potential and value in the digital world and make a positive impact on the world.
As a cross-cultural company, we work seamlessly across our four key languages - English, Korean, French, and Japanese. Our lingual and cultural expertise gives confidence to our clients about our ability to deliver beautiful work without communication being an issue. Our expertise and insights on Asia’s markets allow us to communicate effectively with both the headquarters and local branches of our global clients, oftentimes exceeding their goals.
Now with almost 50 awards under our belt, the team at Asiance comes from many different backgrounds and specialties thanks to our multicultural team of over 60 digital experts working together to come up with fresh and creative ideas for our clients and partners worldwide.
Asiance is welcoming global-minded digital specialists to join our team and continue trendsetting the digital landscape in Asia.
Internship - Digital Media/Marketing Assistant in Asiance
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintain good levels of communication with clients.
• 고객사와의 커뮤니케이션.
• Work closely with Marketing specialists to establish digital marketing strategies.
• 디지털 마케팅에 대한 전반적인 전략 수립.
• Help to plan and develop branded content.
• 브랜디드 콘텐츠 기획.
• Operate and analyze social media channels.
• 브랜드 소셜미디어 채널 운영 및 분석.
• Help to manage and execute media strategies and campaign.
• 디지털 광고 운영 및 관리.
• Create, update and help proofread content.
• 제작, 업데이트와 콘텐츠 교정 작업.
• Collaborate with the other teams to produce work that exceeds expectations.
• 최고 업무 성과 도출을 위한 타팀과의 협업.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
• 해당경력 최소 1년 이상.
• Business-level English.
• 원활한 영어 커뮤니케이션.
• Work well independently and be at the same time a good collaborative team player.
• 독립적으로 근무 가능하면서 팀의 구성원으로 협업 가능한 자.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, process oriented, and
• 뛰어난 커뮤니케이션과 문제 해결 능력.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
• MS Office 사용 능숙자.
• Broad knowledge about digital communication and market trends.
• 디지털 커뮤니케이션과 트렌드에 대한 넓은 지식 보유.
• Business level Korean.
• 비즈니스 레벨 한국어.
• Experience or knowledge in digital media, social networks, SEO, SEM, e-commerce, luxury industry, retail, and an understanding of global brands.
• 소셜 네트워크, SEO, SEM, e-commerce, luxury industry, retail 및 글로벌 브랜드에 대한 이해도.
• Hours: 9:30 to 18:30 (lunch time: 12:30 ~ 13:30) KST.
• 근무시간: 9시 30분 ~ 18시 30분 (점심시간: 12시 30분 ~ 13시 30분까지).
• Days: Monday to Friday.
• 근무일: 월요일 ~ 금요일.
• Location: 4F. Shin-a memorial hall, 33 Jeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04518, Korea.
•회사 위치: 서울시 중구 정동길 33, 신아기념관 4층.
• Benefits: Annual bonus, Overseas workshops, Monthly breakfast events, Holiday flexibility, and many more).
• 복리후생: 연 1회 보너스 지급, 해외 워크샵, 매월 생일파티, 자유로운 연차휴가 사용 등).
How to Apply:
• Prepare your resume, your cover letter and/or your portfolio links and submit your profile on this page by clicking on \'Apply for this job\' !
• 국/영문 이력서, 커버레터, 포트폴리오를 회사 홈페이지 내 입사 지원하기 버튼을 통해 지원.
• Job application: Apply for a job through the people hr.
• 입사지원: 당사 홈페이지를 통해 지원서류 제출.
• Screening applications: Internal review to check the qualification.
• 서류 전형: 내부 서류 심사 후 적격 여부를 판단.
• Interview process: First interview with the working group → Second interview with the CEO.
• 면접 전형: 실무진과의 1차 면접 후 2차 임원진 면접으로 진행.
• Final Job offer: Determine the start date.
• 최종 합격: 합격 후 입사 시기 조율 및 입사.