|Created Date||20-10-13 10:16|
1. Period: November 5 to 6 , 20 20 1 night 2 days camp training program)
2. Venue: Korea Saemaul Undong Center
(Address: Saemaul ro 257 , Bundang gu , Seongnam si, Gyeonggi do, Rep. of Korea)
3. Participants: 50 foreign students who are studying in Korea (First comers have the priority)
4. Curriculum: Lectures, G roup discussion s , Center Facility tour , etc.
5. Language: Korean and English
6. Training fee: Free of charge
7. Traffic expenses: Fixed amount of money will be paid according to distance
8. Certificate : a Completion Certificate will be given to all participants.
9. How to apply: Fill out the f orm s and email them to lghelen@naver .com with a scanned copy of your “Student ID” or “Alien Registration Card” by October 23 2020 or contact your S tudent A dmin office.
10. Contact person : Manager Park, Jeonghyun(Ms)
TEL. 031 620 2467~8 eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 한글_2020_외국인유학생_새마을교육공문_참가안내서_신청서.pdf (169.9K) 2 downloads | DATE : 2020-10-13 10:16:32
- [영문]_Saemaul_Undong_Training_for_Foreign_Student_2020.pdf (975.0K) 4 downloads | DATE : 2020-10-13 10:16:32