|Created Date||20-09-14 19:00|
|Due Date||2020-09-30 | Rolling Base|
This is a work-from-home Korea equities research assistant role to work directly with the CIO. The role will also be a good training for those who want to be an investigative journalist as we pursue a very in-depth research.
On average, you are expected to work about 10-15 hours a week performing various desk research and"MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height: normal">
Compensation for the job will be KRW 13,000 per hour.
Who Should Apply
· If you are interested in building in-depth understanding of businesses
· If intensive learning and challenges excite you
Who Should NOT Apply
· If you have less than 2 years to work before you graduate from school
· If you will be based outside of Korea for most of the time we will be working together
How to Apply
Please submit your essay and CV to https://airtable.com/shrmKbdcRHchidBTB. Your essay, which can be in either Korean or English, MUST include
· an example of a research project that was the most difficult to complete and how you overcame various challenges,
· what your dream is and why it is important for you, and
· what you want to get out of this internship
About Tashi Capital
Tashi Capital is a Hong Kong-based firm that invests in Chinese and Korean companies through long-term value investing approach.
We have a Korea intern who has been working with us for about a year and a few Chinese interns who we can introduce to you before we commence as a reference.