|Created Date||20-08-12 16:40|
|Due Date||Occasion Employment|
(Preferred) job location(s):
Name of current job holder (if any):
Supervisor (if different from direct manager)
Ideal start date:
2020, Aug, 01 ~
Provide support for transformer mechanical design platform developer (E.g. 3D cad modelling assistance, 2D drawing creation assistance)
Main Accountabilities and Duties:
1. Mechanical design support
Responsible for mechanical development dry transformer components in compliance with the user & other developer needs.
2. Collaboration with colleagues
Collaborate with multi-cultural colleagues to ensure that specified engineering criteria are suitable for the developed design, as appropriate.
3. Conceptual design support
Participation in internal design concept reviews: Carry out general and detailed design studies, and hand over technical documentation (drawings…) within a defined timeline.
4. Problem solving support
Participate in the investigation of related technical issues and support the establishment of corrective actions.
5. Safety and integrity
Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
· (Must) Completed 3+ years in mechanical engineering or mechanical design
· Knowledge on Computer Aided Design, 3D Modeling, ProE (Creo) application are preferred.
· Basic level in verbal and written English
· (Optional) Available C language or VB programming
· A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
· Strong level of self-motivation and structured approach to work.
· Quick learner with ability to master new areas.
· Flexible work such as remote working available (e.g. 2 times of work at home per week)
· Monthly salary (2 MKRW)