|Created Date||20-07-24 18:35|
Shinhan Alternative Investment Management Inc. (“Shinhan AIM”) is looking for a highly capable and motivated intern(s) to join the Real Estate & Structured Finance team. The internship role will involve ownership of the various tasks and projects described below, and will provide a broad exposure to the business drivers of the global Asset Management business.
Shinhan AIM is a top-tier alternative investment manager covering real estate, private debt, infrastructure and private equity. Shinhan AIM currently manages over $6 billion across 50 funds around.
Real Estate & Structured Finance Team (“RESF”)
Since the firm’s establishment in 2017, Shinhan AIM’s Real Estate & Structured Finance Team has actively sought global real estate debt, equity and private debt investment opportunities. By leveraging its extensive global network, the team has grown its portfolio through a diversification of equity/debt/FoF investment strategies.
Please refer to the official web pages for detailed track records and investment strategies; http://www.shinhanaim.com/?act=info.page&pcode=sub3_1_1
The internship is expected to commence as soon as possible and will expire within 3 months. Qualified and performing applicants could be proposed with full-time employment conditionally.
- Perform in-depth research on target assets and market dynamics
- Assist in preparing investment memorandum and pitch materials
- Assist day-to-day operations and fund administration duties
- Perform other administrative tasks as necessary
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree at top-tier academic institutions
- Strong team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills and knowledge of accounting, credit, financial markets
- Fluency in both Korean and English
- Prior internship experience in venture capital, consulting, investment banking, asset management firm is preferred but not required
Please send resumes in Korean & English, each limited to a single page, to the following email address by July 31, 2020. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Applications will be received on a rolling basis and interviews will be scheduled with selected applicants.