|Writer||Thanksmoon Send Memo Send Mail profile Search by ID Full post|
|Created Date||19-03-04 21:25|
One of my friends completed this course in 2018.
He currently hired a full-time job and gave me tips for the course.
Because he is in the position, I write on behalf of him.
1. Fluent Korean and English is a must to effectively communicate within the company
2. A clear understanding of the products produced by ABInBev and the beer industry is highly recommended
3. Be prepared to work in a very, very demanding work environment
- The company is based on a meritocracy system; if you do well, you’ll definitely be recognized for your achievement. If you do bad, you’ll also be “well recognized” for it…
Tips for the recruitment process
1. Conveying your interest in the beer industry and the FMCG industry is a must
- Especially your understanding of the beer industry is important
Current issues and trends within the beer industry
2. Practicing analyzing cases studies will help
- Might be different this year, but last year one part of the interview was analyzing a case and providing solutions
3. If you are a Korean, (if they give you an option) choose English as the language for your interviews, if you are a foreigner, choose Korean as the language for your interviews.
- They put high importance in communication in Korean and English