|Writer||Valval1 Send Memo Send Mail profile Search by ID Full post|
|Created Date||19-07-13 15:15|
Have you successfully get a part-time job?
Please kindly find attached documents regarding the process that should be done to apply for part-time permission to Immigration Office:
1/3. Contract term and maximum working hours
2/3. Documents required by the Immigration Office
3/3. How to apply to the Immigration Office
- Extra file: How to get the form for applying part-time job permission and e-reserve at www.hikorea.go.kr
Hope it helps!
(Last updated: Sun, 21 July 2019)
- Part-time job form and e-reserve.pdf (968.8K) 21 downloads | DATE : 2019-07-13 15:15:36
- [1:3] What to do after getting part-time job.pdf (566.4K) 17 downloads | DATE : 2019-07-21 17:36:27
- [2:3] Docs to prepare.pdf (213.2K) 16 downloads | DATE : 2019-07-21 17:36:27
- [3:3] How to apply at Immigration office.pdf (367.5K) 19 downloads | DATE : 2019-07-21 17:36:27