|Created Date||21-06-16 11:59|
Position: Administrative Assistant
Korn Ferry (https://www.kornferry.com/) is the global leading HR consulting firm headquartered in Los Angeles (US), providing a fully integrated service ranging from executive search and leadership & talent development to organizational design and consulting. We are the biggest amongst HR advisory firms in global but also in Korea.
We help leaders, organizations, and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people. Our over 7,000 global professionals deliver HR solutions/services to a wide range of clients including fortune 500 companies, Korean large corporations and leading global NGO/NPOs.
Korn Ferry helps you align your organization to your people – developing, engaging and rewarding them to reach new heights. So the leaders of your business can do what they do best, apply their passion to meeting your organizational goals.
Job title: Administrative Assistant (1 year contract and may be extended by mutual agreement)
Location: Seoul, Korea (YoungPoong Building, Jonggak station 1st line)
- Reports directly to the Executives, Korn Ferry
- Works interactively with other seniors and all professional support staff in Korea as well as other KF offices on a daily basis
. Job Purpose
Supports the search practice of the assigned consultants and works on a variety of tasks related to the overall success and well-being of the office. To assist the Executives in the daily operation, providing secretarial and administrative support in an efficient manner.
. Key Responsibilities for the Position: Be responsible for providing support to one’s assigned consultants in a search practice. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
. BD activity Support & Project Coordination:
- Open and close engagements properly in Searcher and SAP
- Review monthly client billing invoices to insure accurate invoicing
- Schedule, organize and log video conference meetings and candidate meetings with clients.
- Update consultant’s business development database on the firm’s proprietary database, Searcher.
- Produce written responses to resumes and phone contacts.
- Handle a high volume and variety of calls from clients, candidates, business development contacts.
- Maintain executives’ business calendar and coordinate travel and interview schedules
- Ad hoc projects and support duties as required
- Meeting arrangements
- Travel coordination
- Documenting in various software formats & preparing all external documentation
- Occasional translation of Korean into English as appropriate
. Office / Accounting / Finance Support:
- Assist with other administrative / operational duties such as handling invoices, administrative inquiries
- Cover required administration and reception duties in corporation with other administrative colleagues
- Prepare and submit accurate expenses reports on a regular basis for Executives
- Support other colleagues and team when possible and needed
. Education & Experiences
A. Bachelor’s degree
B. 2~3 year of former work experiences in a multi-national business environment required, ideally in a professional services firm.
C. We are also widely open for fresh graduates from college and/or advanced schools, who are highly committed and passionate in contributing values to Korn Ferry and achieving professional experience out of it
. Skill Sets
A. Self-motivated with strong autonomy but collaborative and team playing
B. Strong interpersonal communication skills in both English and Korean, with a desire to communicate actively at all levels and outside of the firm.
C. High degree of professionalism and competence
D. Proactive attitude to take ownership for assigned projects
E. Be able to work with little supervision, be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities, and able to organize multiple priorities.
F. Fluent in English and Korean
G. Project management and coordination skills preferred.
H. Proficiency in MS office programs(MS word, MS excel, MS Powerpoint) is required.
I. Experiences with SAP Salesforce will be preferred