|Created Date||21-05-07 18:19|
|Due Date||Occasion Employment|
· Junior/senior preferred. Well-prepared sophomore acceptable
· Business Administration or Accounting major preferred
· Applicants who submitted their resumes in the past are eligible to apply for this position again. Such applicants will be reviewed on equal ground without disadvantages
· Strong English/Korean communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong research skills
· Basic understanding of accounting and financial statements
· Proficiency in MS Office programs
· Knowledge of financial markets and global economic environment
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Investment banking is about more than offering industry-leading advice and financial expertise. Teams serve clients by building long-term, trusted partnerships that put their needs first. The world’s largest corporations, institutions and governments rely on the in-depth industry knowledge and market insights provided, knowing their goals are our top priority.