|Created Date||21-05-03 22:01|
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
- Support origination and execution of DCM and Investment banking transactions.
- Various research activities"MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: medium; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; letter-spacing: normal; background: white;"> Qualifications:
1) Strong English/Korean communication skills (written and verbal)
2) Strong research skills
3) Basic understanding of accounting and financial statements
4) Proficiency in MS Office programs
5) Knowledge of financial markets and global economic environment
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value"MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: medium; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; letter-spacing: normal; background: white;">
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Investment banking is about more than offering industry-leading advice and financial expertise. Teams serve clients by building long-term, trusted partnerships that put their needs first. The world’s largest corporations, institutions and governments