|Created Date||21-05-03 21:51|
|Due Date||Occasion Employment|
You need to have:
- The ability to join a training class in 2021
- A Bachelor’s degree (or above) or relevant work experience
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- A proven interest in financial markets and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- The resilience to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
We’d love to see:
- Work experience in a client facing role
- Interest in technology
- Ability to speak Korean at business fluency level in addition to English. The specific language required fluctuates according to business needs, and we will process your application in line with the language required at the relevant time.
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are! Please note this is a two stage application process, following the submission of your candidate details you will receive an email with directions to complete an"box-sizing: content-box; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate"box-sizing: content-box; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
You have an understanding of the drivers behind market moving stories and events. You're a solution-finder, with a real passion for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment. With a desire to build a career in a client-facing role, you understand the importance of credibility and building relationships!
What is the role?
You will start by completing our comprehensive Analytics & Sales training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: industry principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer!
You will join"box-sizing: content-box; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, with the majority of Analytics representatives progressing towards opportunities in our Entreprise Sales teams. You could also go"box-sizing: content-box; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">
We provide 24/7 support for Bloomberg Professional Service users all over the world and across multiple industries. Reaching us via our 'Instant Bloomberg' chat system, clients access unparalleled customer service where we answer their questions and help them maximise the value of Bloomberg's products.
Bloomberg is constantly innovating and Analytics plays a key role in ensuring clients are educated"box-sizing: content-box; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">
In Sales, we're the face of Bloomberg for our clients. Consultative and entrepreneurial, we manage client relationships, whilst striving to continually grow our revenue by identifying new business opportunities.
We spend our time with our clients, understanding their business goals and outpacing their expectations. Guided by curiosity and purpose, we work to understand their workflows and present them with the most appropriate solutions across our range of enterprise offerings.
We’re discovering new business leads by making prospecting calls and networking. We demonstrate how Bloomberg's product offering will help our clients make the best investment/trading/business decisions, making their day to day business smoother and more profitable.