|Created Date||21-05-03 21:18|
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a contractor within one of the world’s leading Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) franchises. As part of our team, you work with Analysts and Associates to produce pitches, well-argued presentations and detailed analysis. You develop sophisticated financial models, working with clients to develop inputs and modelling approaches, and using outputs to draw conclusions and make recommendations. This role involves direct interaction with clients on day-to-day transactions and together with them, you travel to visit investors worldwide. You also collaborate closely with advisors, lawyers, accountants and other counter parties to produce prospectuses and other legal documentation.
Credit Suisse was one of the first banks to form a dedicated M&A group nearly four decades ago. Over the past ten years, the M&A group advised on in excess of 2,500 transactions with a total value of $3.7 trillion. We have approximately 130 dedicated M&A bankers globally, and are proud to be a trusted advisor to many long-standing clients around the world. Our dedicated M&A team are exceptionally driven and hardworking and as part of the team, you work on some of the largest and sophisticated transactions in the industry. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Solid modelling and technical skill set
- A good command of speaking and writing in English.
- An attention to detail and accuracy.
- An ability to manage own time effectively.
- Flexibility to handle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Professionalism and integrity in all areas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Articulate communication skills.
- A principled and commitment to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.