|Created Date||21-05-03 21:10|
|Due Date||2021-05-31 | Rolling Base|
Founded in 2012, Crescendo Equity Partners (“Crescendo”) is a Korea-focused private equity firm backed by Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal and the first outside investor of Facebook. The fund specializes in growth capital and buyout opportunities.
Job Description (Private equity Analyst, Full-Time)
Crescendo seeks to hire a private equity analyst for a full-time program with a strong background in finance and a degree in business, economics, engineering, or an applied science.
Analysts assume integral roles including the following responsibilities.
1. Position Description
- Drafting presentations and memoranda of investment opportunities.
- Company and industry research (domestic and overseas).
- Financial modelling.
- Gathering and synthesizing financial, operating and market data on specific engagements.
- Assisting in management of portfolio companies.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business, economics, engineering, or applied/natural science.
- 1~3 years of work experience in investment banking, management consulting, and private equity is preferred.
- Strong passion for investing.
- History of outstanding academic and professional achievement.
- Understanding of accounting, business, and finance, particularly equity (stock) markets.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Working knowledge in finance related programs/websites (e.g. CapitalIQ, Bloomberg Terminal, WiseFn, Refinitiv, DART, EDGAR, etc.)
- Native proficiency in spoken and written English and Korean
- Native or near-native fluency in Mandarin Chinese or Japanese is a plus.
- Experience in financial data and media research.
- Previous investment banking or management consulting internship experience is a plus, but candidates with exceptional talent without prior experience will also be considered.
Please send a resume & cover letter in English to email@example.com Qualified candidates will be notified regarding the next steps in the process.
Also, please note that interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis (first-come-first serve), thus we encourage you to apply early.