|Created Date||21-04-16 14:45|
Consent and EIA Manager, Seoul
Copenhagen Offshore Partners (COP) is a leading provider of project development, construction and operational services to offshore wind projects and supports Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with investments in offshore wind farms. The company is headquartered in Denmark and has offices in Taiwan, USA, Australia, Vietnam, Scotland, Japan, and Korea, and is owned by the management.
Projects are at the core of what we do at COP and we enjoy working in empowered, highly-experienced, agile, lean, cross-functional teams.
COP is involved in the development of offshore wind projects in South Korean waters, using both fixed-bottom foundations and floating foundations and COP is now recruiting an experienced Consent and EIA Manager for the development of the projects.
As a Consent and EIA Manager you will take the lead and responsibility for all permitting activities on our projects in South Korea in collaboration with the Consent Director and you will report to the local Technical Development Director and the Consent Director in COP.
Your key duties will be to:
- Lead workstreams as agreed with Consent Director and be involved in the various permitting and consenting activities, including EIA-approval process.
- Participate in meetings with external stakeholders, such as authorities at all levels, NGO’s, consultants, Universities and researchers involved in the environmental studies, the impact assessment and permitting work.
- Have daily coordination with the Technical Director and regular alignment with the Consent Director in COP.
- Prepare documents regarding the planning of consenting process for both the offshore and onshore parts of the projects
- Manage engineering companies and consultancies for permit related works as agreed with Consent Director.
- Provide input and overview to consenting process which will take place after the EIA approval and other major permits have been obtained.
- Provide daily ad hoc support to the technical project team"font-family: Helvetica, "Open Sans", arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">Your profile:
- You will have a suitable degree in environmental management or similar and more than 3 years of experience from permitting of large marine/offshore infrastructure projects or from the offshore wind industry in Korea. We work in an international environment and it is therefore essential that you can demonstrate business communication and personal skills and speak and write English and Korean as well as a great understanding of Korean culture.
- As an ideal candidate for the position you will have practical experience from similar permitting process of large projects, preferably projects with both offshore and"font-size: 16px;">Further qualifications for this position:
- A master’s degree in environmental engineering or similar
- Experience with permitting processes and highly competent coordinator and communicator.
- A global mind-set with an ability to communicate clearly and being responsive to local and remote sparring, inputs and requests
- Perseverance and an ability to prioritise and execute tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong relationship management and networking skills. Proactive and co-operative way of working and high attention to detail
- Experiences in EIA consultant company in Korea would be beneficial.
We offer a competitive salary package for the position and the opportunity to work in a team with some of the best experts in the industry.
- JD Consent and EIA Manager - KOREA Mar 2021 2.docx (27.1K) 1 download | DATE : 2021-04-16 14:46:29