|Created Date||21-04-13 11:57|
|Job Title||Korean Culture Content Editor|
|Career Level||Entry Level (less than 2 years of experience)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable KRW Per Year|
|Categories||Arts / Entertainment/Media|
|Job Description||Kpopmap.com is looking for someone passionate about K-Pop who has great English writing skills and who can understand Korean.
- Write and publish articles about Korean entertainment (K-Pop, K-Drama, K-Culture, etc)
- Coming up with original and engaging content
- Work with other editors
|Job Requirement||Job requirement:
- Passionate about Korean entertainment (K-Pop, K-Drama, K-Culture, etc)
- Good understanding of K-Pop fandom culture and K-Pop trends
- Strong command of English grammar
- Fluency in Korean
- Ability to look for news using various sources (social media, Korean news, Nate Pann, etc)
- Experience in using social media
- Basic Photoshop skills (preferred)
|Guidelines for Applicants||How to apply:
- Send a resume and a cover letter.
- 2 articles: 1 news and 1 original content of your choice related to Korean entertainment (Word or PDF file). You can check out Kpopmap to understand the voice we are looking for.
- Please also send in the email your current interests: your favorite K-Pop groups and if any your favorite actor(s) or drama(s).
- Send to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject [K-Pop Content Editor Application]