|Created Date||21-02-17 11:37|
Sales Administrator (3-month contract)
Location: Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
We are currently looking for sales assistant to join our Korea office. As one of the world’s leading independent electronics distributors, the successful candidate will play a significant role in leveraging Smith’s market leading expertise on global electronics sourcing, logistics and distribution.
At Smith, we encourage our sales team to take an entrepreneurial spirit to their work, believing that every effort can make a great impact.
We are looking for talented individuals who are result-driven, self-motivated, and hungry for success. If you are looking for a challenge and a rewarding career, please join us.
- Provide all-rounded administrative support for trading teams (sales and purchases);
- Update and maintain trading systems;
- Prepare regular reports for senior management review;
- Assist in ad hoc assignment and projects as required.
- Degree holder with preferably 1-2 years of working experience in sizeable & multi-national organizations
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply
- Well-organized, detail-minded, proactive, self-motivated with good interpersonal skill
- A good team player who is mature, pleasant, responsible & with self-discipline
- Ability to handle work independently, structurally, systematically, and work in a fast pace environment
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient PC skills, including Korean word processing, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary to Ms. Abby Cheuk, Corporate Recruiter via email@example.com. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
About Smith & Associates Far East Ltd
As a pioneer in the electronics distribution marketplace, Smith & Associates has spent 30 years developing its customer-focused business model. Driven by customer demand and market forces, Smith acquires, and stocks inventory required by our customers. With US $1.66 billion in global annual sales, Smith is a leading supplier of CPUs, memory, integrated circuits, peripheral devices, networking equipment and other electronic components. Smith representatives have deep product knowledge and market expertise. Sales are driven by customer needs rather than by Smith’s on-hand inventory.