|Created Date||20-10-14 18:03|
Investment Banking Origination Assistant - 6month contractor
Start date: November and December 2020
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Key Responsibilities covered by these areas:
- Support origination and execution of investment banking business
- Various research activities"MsoNormal"> - Financial analysis
- English/Korean translation
- Other support for investment banking business
1) Junior/senior preferred. Well-prepared sophomore acceptable
2) Business Administration or Accounting major preferred
3) Applicants who submitted their resumes in the past are eligible to apply for this position again.
1) Strong English/Korean communication skills (written and verbal)
2) Strong research skills
3) Basic understanding of accounting and financial statements
4) Proficiency in MS Office programs
5) Knowledge of financial markets and global economic environment