|Created Date||20-09-14 17:46|
|Due Date||2020-10-09 | Rolling Base|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable KRW Per Year|
|Categories||Consulting Services / Legal|
|Job Description||Associate, Content Marketing and Editing
(First 3 months of probationary period: upon job evaluation at the end of the third month, you will be offered a full-time position.)
While the role’s main focus is on editing and translating legal documents within the firm, you will also be assisting in setting marketing strategies and creating marketing content. It will be a challenging role requiring in-depth understanding of diverse technologies and a high level of language proficiency.
1. You will edit legal documents such as specifications and patent claims and outbound emails in English.
2. You will write, edit and translate other documents and technical articles related to all areas of intellectual property.
3. You may be requested to write first drafts of marketing content with guidance from our Product Manager, Strategic Planning Manager and Technical advisors.
1. You will assist our Strategic Planning team and Marketing team to provide support in conducting market research, CRM, creating marketing materials and setting marketing strategies.
2. You will assist in creating online marketing programs such as search optimization and social marketing.
3. You will support the execution of events and webinars from initial planning through final deliverables.
4. You will maintain and organize project files, spreadsheets, and other project resources as required.
5. You will assist with any and all tasks assigned to support our managers and attorneys.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Native-level language proficiency in both Korean and English (excellent written and verbal skills in both languages required)
3. Experience in Korean-English translation and/or interpretation
4. Logical thinker with problem-solving skills and ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
5. Strong communication skills, including the ability to work in a team environment while being able to work independently
6. Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and multitask and manage time in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
7. Proficient in MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
1. Degree in related fields such as law, engineering, English language and literature, business, marketing or public relations
2. 0 - 2 years in law, IP, technology, business consulting, marketing or relevant fields as an associate/editor/content creator/research analyst/business analyst or professional experience in supporting or leading projects on SEO or social media marketing
3. Ability to demonstrate a professional and passionate demeanor
4. Detail-oriented and highly organized
5. Experience with Tableau high preferred
|Guidelines for Applicants||- Please send a cover letter and resume both in English and Korean in PDF format to email@example.com.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to participate in an editing/writing test and a face-to-face interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.