|Created Date||20-06-19 18:09|
Full time/Part time
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
Nomura is looking to hire an experienced Analyst into our Korea coverage team, based in Seoul. The team covers opportunities across diverse industries and products in Korea.
The Analyst will be expected to have at least 1-2 years of experience in investment banking and to have demonstrated strong quantitative skills including extensive financial modelling and valuation techniques, strong presentation, communication and project management skills and sound commercial judgement.
Key Experience & Skills
- Strong academic record with at least 1-2 years of Investment Banking experience
- Advanced financial modelling and financial analytical skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to excel under pressure amid demanding deadlines;
- The ability to perform effectively in a team environment;
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to new situations;
- A strong sense of personal integrity and teamwork;
- A high level of energy and a keen desire to learn new concepts;
- Industry experience would be beneficial;
- Fluency in English and Korean is a must
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.