|Created Date||20-05-12 16:09|
|Due Date||2020-05-31 | Rolling Base|
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree and/or PhD degree, ideally in business or finance
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in conducting business or academic research is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Solid understanding of economic, financial and general business concepts and terminology
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Very strong work ethic and “whatever it takes” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance and perform multiple tasks with flexibility, good negotiation and prioritization skills
- Comprehensive computer skills including database searching, power point, word processing, spreadsheet analysis and online research
- Excellent communication skills in English and Korean (both oral and written)
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will be based in Seoul, Korea and will work with our Geographic Research & Information team within McKinsey's global knowledge network.
WHAT YOU'LL DOYou will articulate, scope, and prioritize research needs with a focus on the Korean market.
In this role you will identify and gather relevant company, industry, and economic information using a broad spectrum of appropriate sources. You will conduct interviews with regulators and companies and share insights. Often under tight timelines, you will provide synthesis, insights, and practical implications via end products in the form of single exhibits, written summaries, basic fact packs, and spreadsheets.
You will serve as a thought partner and you’ll have the chance to leverage internal and external networks. Lastly, you will be involved in team problem solving, share evolving business trends and best practices, and contribute to knowledge creation initiatives.Industries
- Financial Services
- Private Equity & Principal Investors
- Corporate Finance