|Created Date||20-05-04 16:42|
|Due Date||2020-05-31 | Rolling Base|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a complete set of cloud services that enable all companies, from startups to enterprises, to run virtually everything in the cloud, including mobile applications, big data analytics, AI/ML platforms, and microservices/serverless infrastructures. Startups, which are now primarily born-in-the-cloud, represent a critically important and growing subset of customers to AWS. Startups have unique needs, priorities, and growth trajectories that distinguish them from traditional businesses and require different engagement strategies and sales motions from sellers to effectively acquire, grow, and retain them long-term on the AWS platform.
Would you like to be part of a new team focused on delighting Startups of all sizes, across a number of industries? Do you have the sales acumen and technical aptitude to drive adoption of cloud services? Amazon Web Services provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud. We are growing our Inside Sales team to help more startups make the move to AWS, and achieve their business outcomes. If you are passionate about the cloud and have the skills, the ISR role provides the opportunity to introduce the most relevant cloud solutions from AWS, to new and existing customers.
The ISR is responsible for growing consumption of current and new AWS services across a specific geography and startup segments. The ideal candidate will apply sales and technical experience to proactively engage with customers to harness the power of cloud technology to meet the customer's business objectives. A successful candidate will generate and maintain active engagements with customers and prospects, as well as consistently meet and exceed sales quotas. A single ISR might own one or more territories in conjunction with one or more account managers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for prospecting and new business acquisition for assigned territory
· Ability to identify opportunities and drive full sales cycle remotely
· Understand the business development process and handle technical objections while positioning AWS services to meet customer requirements
· Ability to articulate and deliver business value that describe AWS services and pricing
· Partner with the broader country team to establish and execute the go to market strategy as well as with individual customers
· Achieve monthly business goals including but not limited to pipeline generation and closed revenue
· Maintain a prescribed cadence of activities
· Stay current on Amazon Web Services products, technology and business technical certifications
· Record all customer information and maintain detailed tele-qualification records, in the CRM on each prospective customer
· 3+ years of technical sales experience in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
· Ability to prospect, identify, pursue, and close new revenue opportunities Strong technical, sales, and listening skills
· Track record of meeting and exceeding established business goals
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· BS/BA degree required, Masters or MBA degree is a plus
· Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
· Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred), and web-based meeting applications (e.g. Chime)
· Ability to identify new revenue opportunities.
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
· Strong technical, sales, and communication skills
· Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of sales
· Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment.
· Excellent listening and verbal and written communication skills.