|Created Date||20-05-04 16:37|
|Due Date||Occasion Employment|
Air Operation are working in shift as scheduled.
Air Operation are responsible for Load Handling, OPSYS, Weight Balance and build-up/Breakdown for Air Cargo/Small Package and Transit shipments.
In addition, handling of documents for export, import and transit, making Air Cargo Manifest, performing mainframe scanning by OPSYS, arranging Common Carriage, Air Cargo Dangerous Goods, AMS for Import/Export/Transit and Crew Handling.
* Crew Handling
* Handling of Aircraft Arrival/Departure
* Supervising Unload/Load form/to the Aircraft
* Handling of Documents (Acceptance, Release and Audit Master Air Waybill and delivering Transit Master Air Waybill )
* Making Air Cargo Manifest
* Performing Mainframe Scanning for Export & Transit Express by OPSYS
* Arranging Common Carriage space
* Air Cargo Dangerous Goods (Acceptance Auditor)
* Daily/Weekly/Monthly report
• 40 hours week (Weekend / Holiday Shift)
• Shift (06:00 ~ 15:00 /15:00 ~ 24:00)
• 311, Incheon Int'l Airport Cargo Terminal C, 77-45, Gonghangdong-ro 295beon-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon, Korea
* Minimum College graduated or above
* Knowledge of information technology included ability of MS Office
* Good ability to read and write English
* Positive and able to work well in a team with excellent interpersonal skill as well as open mind.
* Confident, trustworthy and able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Drive license - level 1.