|Created Date||19-10-15 12:42|
|Due Date||Occasion Employment|
Job Opening(s) Information
|Job Title||Part-time Administration Assistant (10 hrs/week)|
|Career Level||Entry Level (less than 2 years of experience)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||7,000,000 KRW Per Year|
|Categories||Administrative and Support Services|
|Job Description||Administration Assistant (Part-time)
International Bar Association Asia Office
The IBA’s Asia Office located in Seoul, South Korea is currently hiring a permanent part-time staff to assist with the office administration as below.
The International Bar Association (IBA), established in 1947, is the world’s leading organisation of international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies. The IBA influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal profession throughout the world. It has a membership of more than 80,000 individual legal professionals and 190 bar associations and law societies spanning all continents and has considerable expertise in providing assistance to the global legal community.
Job title: Part-time Administration Assistant
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Working hours: 10 hours/week, 1300-1800 Tuesday and Friday
Reporting to: Director, IBA Asia Office
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with marketing and administration of conferences, training programmes and other events.
• Assist in coordination of the Office's membership promotion and public relations activities.
• Provide basic research support and information gathering.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Perform clerical functions such as taking meeting minutes, preparing correspondences, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
• Create and compose letters, reports, memos, agenda items, presentations, and emails.
• In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined above, the jobholder will be required to perform other duties assigned from time to time.
|Job Requirement||QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree
• 1-2 years of experience working in an office environment with similar responsibilities
• Major in Business, Law or International Studies
• 2-3 years of experience in all-English working environment or 1-2 years of experience in international organisations/NGOs
• Bilingual in English and Korean
• Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, and powerpoint
• Ability to interact with staff at all levels frequently under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; prepare concise and accurate written communications
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Proficiency in Japanese or Chinese
|Guidelines for Applicants||HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and full CV detailing your experience as relevant to the above qualifications and qualities by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cover letter should specifically address the qualification requirements listed above.
The closing date for applications is Friday 25 October 2019, with interviews to take place the week commencing 28 October 2019.
The successful applicant will be expected to start duties on 11 November 2019.
Proof of eligibility to work in South Korea is required.
|Required Document||Cover letter, Resume|